With over 550 million users, LinkedIn advertising can help you reach a more
professional, educated audience. If you want to advertise to decision makers and
high-level executives, LinkedIn is one the best platforms to do so. LinkedIn advertising provides advertisers to target by occupation, job title, location and many more features. You are also able to advertise to recent website visitors, as well as email contacts that are in your database.
94% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn to market their business in some capacity. LinkedIn is full of business professionals who are interested in advancing their business or career aspirations. Due to the professional nature of LinkedIn, your advertisements are likely to be taken more seriously than ads that are placed on other social media platforms.
Our LinkedIn Marketing process contains following activities:
- LinkedIn Advertising Strategy The first thing our LinkedIn agency will do for your business is develop a custom strategy for your business. We will determine the best types of LinkedIn ads to run based on your objectives.
- LinkedIn Ad Development The second thing we will work on is your LinkedIn ads. Our agency will write the copy for your ads, as well as develop the creative. We will create drafts of your LinkedIn advertisements for you to review and approve. Upon your approval, your LinkedIn ad campaign will launch.
- LinkedIn Ad Monitoring Our LinkedIn advertising specialists will be monitoring the status of your LinkedIn campaign on a weekly basis. They will keep track of your advertising budget and keep an eye on the progress of your campaign.
- LinkedIn Ad Optimization LinkedIn ad success depends on the effective optimization of your LinkedIn ads. Our agency is experienced in analyzing your campaign’s analytics and making data-driven decisions to improve performance.
- LinkedIn Reporting You will receive monthly reports from your LinkedIn ad team each month. It will help you measure the overall return on investment of your LinkedIn ads. We will also go over the reports with you to make sure you understand how your campaign is performing.